Walkie Talkie KT-888S Two Way Radio
The KT-888S Two Way Radio features enhanced signal transmission for multi-environment use. It us useful when you are travelling by car, camping, hiking, or in survival situations. It keeps you in constant communication with your team.
There are some nifty features built into these radios! There are 16 channels for you to choose from. They are on a frequency range from 400-470MHz. It has a built in LED torch light for emergency use in dark environments or at night. The units come with hands-free earpieces and belt clips. The 1500mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery gives a long standby time.
Features Of The KT-888S Two Way Radio
- Antenna Impedance: 50ohm
- Battery type: Li-ion battery,1500mAh
- Rated Voltage: DC 3.7V Output power: <5W
- Working temperature: -30°C~60°C (-22℉~140℉)
- Dual band or Single band
- Single frequency Frequency Range: UHF: 400-470MHz
- Memory Channel
- Led torch
- Low battery alarm
- Power saving
- Voice prompt
- PC software programmable
- Dimensions (L×W×H): 60×33×115mm (Not counting antenna)
- Weight: 180g
High Performance Batteries
Built in 1500 mAh high performance energy saving rechargeable li-ion battery includes temperature protection, over discharging protection and over charging protection.
- Classic Version KOOBETON walkie talkie model KT-888S is a classic version, with 16 memory channel, built in LED torch and indicator, enhanced signal transmission, volume control, frequency range 400-470MHz, 50 CTCSS/105 CDCSS.
- Upgraded Functions – Battery power-saving features extended battery life, low voltage alert, intelligent charging. The led torch can be of great help on a dark night. Other additional features including scanning, monitor and prompt.
- Multi-Environment Use – This 2 piece walkie talkie set can be used for security, construction, cycling, camping, hiking and general survival and prepping uses.
- Better Communication – Two-Way radio communication is more stable than mobile phones in some circumstances. This is especially true for remote areas or wilderness areas where cell phone signal is poor. You can use this walkie talkie to communicate over a distance of about 2 kilometers.